The iTunes Store is looking for a top-notch Big Data engineer to develop an analytics infrastructure that will generate insights into customer experiences on products such as the iTunes Store, App Store, and iBookstore. Our products reach hundreds of millions of customers around the world, and have revolutionized how people interact with their music, movies, TV shows, apps, books, and podcasts.
– Proficiency in MapReduce development and experience with Hadoop or other data processing technologies required
– Knowledge of Hadoop-related technologies such as Azkaban, Oozie, Impala, Hive, Pig, and Splunk
– Experience developing large-scale web-based systems
– Strong object-oriented design skills, coupled with a deep knowledge of data structures and algorithms
– Excellent debugging, critical thinking, and communication skills
– Able to gather cross-functional requirements and translate them into practical engineering tasks
– 5+ years of programming experience, preferably in Java or C/C++
The iTunes Store Analytics team is responsible for collecting, analyzing, and reporting on customer experience data. From this data we generate insights into how customers interact with our products, and use these insights to drive improvements to user-facing features. You will be working on a small team and will be responsible for processing large amounts of data and preparing that data for visualization, ad-hoc exploration, reporting, and further analysis. We are looking for a well-rounded engineer who has good design sense. The ideal candidate pays meticulous attention to details — caring about the quality of the input data as well as how the processed data is ultimately interpreted and used. You are also a team player — ready to contribute during design sessions, and able to give and receive constructive code reviews. Your curiosity drives you to explore new technologies and apply creative solutions to problems.
BS degree in Computer Science or a related field
Broadcast Beat Magazine-in son xəbərləri (bütün bax)
- Videoqraf | Əmlak Marketinq Şirkəti üçün ++ redaktoru - Sentyabr 18, 2019
- İş vaxtı işə qəbul köməkçisi / məhsul yükləyicisi / e-ticarət satışı - Sentyabr 18, 2019
- Media Texniki Koordinatoru - Sentyabr 18, 2019